July 30, 2012 in Uncategorized
This is the one of the many topics which moderated panels will debate during the international conference ‘Making the Connection: value chains for transforming smallholder agriculture’ from 6-9 November in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Speakers from the private sector, farmer organisations and others and will consider how to ensure the sustainable inclusion of smallholders in commercial value chains and ways of “scaling up”. Examples of successful inclusion will also be presented.
This panel discussion will be moderated by Dr Jim Woodhill, Director, Centre for Development Innovation, Wageningen University. Speakers include Dr Jethro Greene, Chief Coordinator, Caribbean Farmers Network (CAFAN).
Remember to register before 31 July to benefit from the Early Bird savings.
More information at http://makingtheconnection.cta.int/
What’s your opinion?
July 20, 2012 in Uncategorized
- FIVE YEARS OF COFFIDENTIAL NEWSLETTER / CONSULTING AT P&A (PAGES 3 AND 4)
- MACHINE (DECISION) OF THE MONTH: BROWN FIELD OR GREEN FIELD? (PAGE 5)
AND A LOT MORE…
Please, download the issue number 60 of COFFIDENTIAL NEWSLETTER.
DOWNLOAD: CLICK HERE
You can also visualize the Coffidential on the web! It’s a special free service from the site Issuu.com: CLICK HERE
Access our site, www.peamarketing.com.br to download all Coffidential issues. You must have installed the software “Adobe Acrobat Reader” on your computer. To download it for free, enter this site: http://www.adobe.com
Please contact us if you have problems to download the newsletter. Thanks.
COFFIDENTIAL TEAM AT P&A
Phone 55-19-3651-3233 / Fax 55-19-3651-2887
July 5, 2012 in Uncategorized
Dear CoffeeClub friends,
This network was created to connect coffee people and coffee communities all over the internet. Most of us are connected via supplier/customer/associate relationships and may know each other from trade events and conventions. That’s why we would like to ask you to take a few moments and try to help other coffee professionals in need:
- Do you know of any positions available in the coffee industry? If so, please use the network to post the details!
- Do you know of any coffee industry professional who is in transition seeking a new career position? If so, please encourage them to join this group and post what they are seeking in a discussion.
The coffee industry is thrives on relationships and professional networks, let’s use this space to enhance its power!
Paulo Henrique Leme
* This post was inspired by our friends from the Specialty Coffee Professionals community on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=39846&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
July 2, 2012 in Uncategorized
Can Coffee Protect Your Heart?